Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Influenster

Friday afternoon I got my #Springfling #voxBox from Influenster. One of the best things about Influenster is that you recieve products to test out FOR FREE. If you remember from an earlier post, I had received a Voxbox from Influenster. This time I received, Rimmel London Scandal eyes Retro Mascara: I love this product. Makes my eyelashes bigger and fuller. Kiss Everlasting French Nails: I am looking forward to trying these nails out. I been working at a preschool and can't wait to try these nails, but I love kiss nail products Peach Pie Freshener from the Labor Day Movie: Im wanting to clean my car out so I can put this freshener in my car. I also want to rent the movie Labor Day Movie. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance: I love playtex sport tampons. I am looking forward to trying these out. Nivea Skin Firming Hydration Lotion: Looking forward to trying this out. I also work at a resturant in the afternoon and clean alot of dishes and wash my hands alot. This should be great. Softlips Cube: Im looking forward to trying softlips cube. I normally go for the cheap chapstick, so Im looking forward to trying this. I think Im going to go clean my car out now. Have a good evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment